Scuba Diving in Dumaguete
Welcome to Atlantis’ Five Star PADI Career Development Centers; two of only a few dive centers with such a rating in Asia. You will find the highest standard of dive education, first class facilities and world class dive guides.
Our Guests Love Us
Book to stay with Atlantis, and you can book with confidence, with Atlantis its all about quality and service, and…read more→
We loved every minute of our time at Dumaguete. From our fresh coconut cocktail upon arrival, massages to die for,…read more→
Really an unforgettable holiday!Is the Atlantis in Puerto Galera and Dumaguete have made it such.Resort, diving and services, excellent!Resort staff…read more→
The trip was absolutely wonderful! I don't think your staff could have done much more for us to make us…read more→
Just wanted to let you know that we had an absolute ball. The accommodation was immaculate and stunning and the…read more→
Of the many dive resorts I have visited world wide, I have never been to better resorts than the Atlantis…read more→
Our group was at Puerto Galera in August. We have traveled all over the world diving together for 15 years.…read more→
I just finished spending a week with Atlantis Dive for the ScubaBoard Invasion. I can’t say enough about the customer service. They are the best. Everyone knew us by name as soon as we walked in the door. Amazing! The staff knew us. They knew what we wanted, and how we wanted it.
The food is second to none… Amazing food! Along with the amazing food, they went out of their way to prepare it the way you wanted it. Gluten free diet? Boom! There it is. Fabulous food.
Back to the food… Breakfast. Every morning we had a glass of fresh juice.. (Mango, watermelon, pineapple, whatever). It was always a surprise… Excellent! And they gave us a plate of fruit.. Banana, watermelon, mango, pineapple.. Whatever they had). Excellent!
I have just returned from a week at each resort and all I can say is that both of these resorts are great. I am a well traveled diver and have done numerous live aboard in Indonesia and the Caribbean, and I was not disappointed at the quality of service or diving. The resorts are clean, the food and service are excellent. The dive guides and diving was excellent. If possible, would definitely host. Andy, his staff and crew are outstanding. If you come and stay and experience their service you will not be unhappy.
Atlantis Dive Shop
Our state of the art dive facilities support all levels of recreational divers, Nitrox, as well as re-breather and technical diving. Not only do we have the top dive operation in the area, but many of our guides are instructors, as well as being the best spotters in the Philippines.
Whether you use us as your base from which to explore thirty or more close dive sites; the place to start your adventures and become certified; your introduction to Nitrox, technical diving or Re-breather adventures; or as the place to start a career in diving we have it all.
First Class Facilities
- 60 Individual purpose-built equipment storage cubby-holes keep your equipment dry and organized
- High quality rental equipment
- Spacious comfortable boats
- Purpose built training pool
- Fresh beach towel every day, snacks and drinking water
- Hot water shower in the dive shop
- Multiple compressors for Air, Nitrox and Trimix
- Your equipment carried for you
Highest Standard of Dive Education
- TDI facility
- PADI Courses from beginner to Divemaster and Instructor Level
- Two Course Directors on staff
- Most PADI Specialty courses on offer
- Most technical dive courses on offer (Puerto Galera)
- Discover Scuba Diving for not-yet-divers
- One-on-one instruction available
- Career training
- Training pool and fully equipped classroom incorporating state of the art teaching techniques
Flexible Dive Options
- Local Dives at 9am, 11am, 2pm, 4pm and 6pm (night dives available every day)
- Choice of dive site each time (talk to our guides about where you want to go and what you want to see)
- Small groups (no more than 6 people)
- Most dive spots within ten minutes of the resort
- Private dives available
- Day trips to Verde Island and the Hot Springs of Chicken Feather Island (Puerto Galera) and Apo Island, Balicasag, Siquijor and Sumilon (Dumaguete)
Marine Life & Destination Presentations
- Learn more about the underwater world with detailed critter presentations
- Discover new adventures on our liveaboard with our destination presentations
- Enjoy entertaining and educational videos such as John Bennett’s world breaking 330m/1,000ft dive filmed by National Geographic
One of the most spacious camera facilities you will find in any dive resort worldwide. There are 21 cubby holes to store equipment.
Air guns are positioned around the room as well as power sockets, both 220 and 110 volts, and paper towel dispensers. A shelf running the length of the work surface for battery chargers. The camera area is climate controlled and also has a 42 inch HD flat screen TV mounted on the wall with both HDMI and USB connections. Guest can show off their photos and video on the big screen at the end of a day’s great diving.
- Kids as young as 5 can enjoy the ocean with SASY
- Bubblemaker programs from age 8
- PADI Junior certifications from age 10
- Snorkeling and free diving classes for all ages – adults welcome!